Friday, March 7, 2014

Refer Your Men!

I'm a little late this month with my post but for the month of March, I would like to offer $10 off a men's haircut for new clients. 

After doing hair for almost 9 years, I've spent a few months working at a barbershop and a few years working at a mens salon. I enjoy doing their hair and would ask my loyal clients to send your men in! Family or friends; I would love the chance to do their hair.

I have decided to tweak my prices a little bit for my male clientele in order to have more of a variety of services to offer them. My prices are as follows:

Men's Buzz (one length clippers all over)- $15

Men's Haircut (no wash)- $20

Men's Haircut (with wash)- $25

Beard Trim- $5

Neck Trim (perimeter clean up)- Complimentary :)

That's $10 off of those prices above to! Except of course the beard trim. ;)